LatinX@Broad is a sub-group of Shades@Broad with the mission of building community among LatinX Broadies and allies, bringing forward collaboration opportunities at Broad, and advocating and providing education around research in LatinX communities, and empowering members of the LatinX communities.
We organize social events, speaker series, educational programs, and other events. Subscribe to the Shades@Broad Calendar to learn about LatinX's upcoming events.
- Club de lectura (Spanish book club)
- Speaker Series
- Collaboration with Broad Global Health Initiative
- Collaboration with local organizations (e.g. Latinos in Bio)
- Virtual Hispanic Heritage Week celebration
- Dia de los Muertos celebration
- Cafecitos (for safe space conversations, virtual gaming, etc)
Check out this list, curated by Shades@Broad, for recommended ways to begin learning about how to be an anti-racist, as well as organizations and businesses to support in solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement.