This page contains guidance and updates about security, building access, and visitors; onsite and offsite meeting guidelines — including information about conference and huddle rooms; and, eating guidelines.
To help us monitor who is working onsite, upon routine entering and exiting from a Broad building, Broadies must swipe their badges at a dedicated card reader. In case of an emergency, Broadies should leave the building as quickly as possible via the nearest emergency exit and not detour or delay exiting in order to badge out.
If you are hosting a visitor such as a service technician or vendor, a candidate attending an onsite interview, or another individual or group, you must pre-register your visitor with Security via Traction Guest at least 24 hours in advance.
- Safety protocols that currently apply to Broadies also apply to all visitors, including that all visitors must be fully vaccinated (they will attest to this when they pre-register with Security).
Meeting & room guidance
Beginning March 14, 2022, eating is permitted during indoor meetings whether onsite or offsite.
Meetings should have a hybrid option if participants are planning to join remotely. See this guidance for how to set up hybrid meetings.
- Go here to view an up-to-date list of all Broad’s conference rooms and their A/V technology as well as information about how to book each room.
- If you choose to use a 1-on-1 or huddle room, you must book it. To find a list of open rooms, type “huddle” or “1-on-1” into the location field on Google Calendar and select the room you’d like to reserve.
- Eating: Beginning Monday, March 14, Broadies will no longer need to distance when eating onsite.
- Catering: Beginning Thursday, March 31, open, buffet-style food at onsite gatherings of any size will be permitted.
- Offsite events: Beginning Monday, March 14, food will once again be permitted at Broad-sponsored offsite gatherings. Please follow the offsite venue’s COVID protocols.